Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Laser Therapy for Migraines

ML830 Cold Laser Treatment for Migraines

Dear Microlight,

I am following up per your request regarding the patient that Dr. Filner had seen and I am currently seeing for headaches. As I mentioned, this a 67y/o patient who has had chronic headaches for years as she was diagnosed when she was 7 y/o. Needless to say she has gone through multiple types of treatments with limited results. She originally came to me following a phone call (by her husband ) back in November of this past year inquiring about the Microlight ML830 Cold Laser. At that time he was familiar with the modality and Dr. Filner. As I confirmed the high efficacy results of the Cold Laser in my clinic, he was interested in visiting Dr. Filner for treatments.

He recently contacted me to offer an update to the experience that his wife had after visiting Dr. Filner in April. He conveyed that she had received 90% + relief of Head Aches symptoms, with a decrease in other related problems since participating in the Cold Laser. They wanted to, at that time, continue the Cold Laser at my facility to assist with the maintenance of her symptoms. Of course, I obliged, and I am currently seeing her in the clinic. I just completed a 3rd treatment with her as she admitted (as of 6/29 ) she has been Headache free; (except for a mild formation of a Headache that she managed to stave off with heat and ex). She also admitted the use of medications has significantly been reduced as well.

I plan to continue to see her as both the wife and husband admitted that the ML830 Cold Laser has been nothing short of a miracle and would like to continue. Please let me know if you need anything else on my end. As I continue to offer your Cold Laser Therapy in the clinic, this current example of the “miracle” of it’s results continues to confirm my belief in the power of this modality.

Thank You, Dr. C

Learn More about ML830 Laser Therapy for Migraines  at http://www.myml830.com