Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Laser Therapy for Headaches & Migraines

Natural Alternative Treatment of Headaches & Migraines

This is a testimony from a ML830 Laser Patient who has experienced relief from her headaches and migraines after using the ML830 Cold Laser.


Howdy family & friends. I hope this post finds you well. It’s been an eventful last couple of weeks. I don’t want to start off with bad news, but the relief Amanda received from her infusion only lasted one day. But don’t fret! It’s not all bad news I come to report, because Amanda has started a new treatment and so far she has had some remarkable results! She is now using a “cold laser” and being self-treated in our own home. It’s kind of a story as to how this came about, but I’m super glad a friend from my past that saw some of Amanda’s story on my Facebook page acted. If you want to see what the laser is all about, check out: www.myml830.com, but basically you point the laser at certain trigger points and click. It really does sound too easy, but already Amanda has shown great improvement!

After only three treatments Amanda was almost headache free for a few hours, but then her headache spiked. It was a pretty intense headache, but since then she has shown nothing but steady improvement. And it’s not only with the level of pain her headache is, but also with the healing of her incision area on the back of her head and feeling is also coming back to that part of her head, which has been numb since her surgery. It really is an amazing thing and to see Amanda feeling overall so much better brings tears to my eyes. Of course we don’t want to count our chickens before they hatch, but we feel this therapy will get rid of the headache eventually and/or keep the pain level down so Amanda’s quality of life improves dramatically. Like tonight, she went on a run! Once again, so good to see her feeling up to physical activity! If this works like we’re hoping, there will be no more hospital stays, infusions, meds and there are no side effects! I could go on and on, but stay tuned and pray for this to be the answer to many, many prayers.

I mentioned a few posts back that my knee was giving me lots of trouble. Well, I went to my orthopedic doc and sure enough they wanted to give me a cortisone shot. I just about started hyperventilating and Amanda told me to “suck it up” because that one shot was nothing compared to everything she’s been through. Wow, really, okay! I got it and yep, it hurted real bad and I still have the bruise where he gave it to me, but my knee is finally starting to feel so much better.

And weekend before last the boy child was stopped by the Huntsville “po po” for speeding and he got his first ticket. Even though we knew it was coming eventually, I felt kind of bad for the kid, because he was on the way to his friends lake house in Livingston and had not driven those roads before. He was lucky enough to also be going through a construction zone and was doing 70 in a 50. Yep, all that money he earned painting a friends house the week before, went in the form of a cashier’s check to the “City of Huntsville”. Defensive driving is in Trenton’s future.

Speaking of lakes, Amanda really wants to go fishing this summer. She’s got a new fishing rod and all, so if you have the ability to take her, think about inviting her to join you. I have no doubt that she will entertain you, if nothing else. We are also looking for an acoustic guitar for her to borrow. She has it in her head that she wants to start playing and I told her lets borrow one first to make sure. Let me know if you have one you can loan-out. Just another one of her dreams.

And speaking of dreams, Amanda is also almost finished with her senior year of high school! WOO HOO that girl has set her school work and finishing high school as a priority. I’m so proud of her! She is working on the last two of three classes and if all goes well, by the time summer is over, she will be done with high school a year early. Then she’s off to community college, which is what she has planned out. I told you she was a driven child!

And talk about exciting, Amanda will be 17 on June 21. Every day (and I do mean every day), she tells me “you know my birthday is in “blank” days.  She loves her birthday and it’s something she is super excited about. So hard to believe she’ll be 17! My baby! And speaking of babies, we have a new member of the Meek family! Robert’s little brother, Matthew, and his wife Kimberly had their second daughter on May 31. Baby Jiselle Meek is precious, as you can see from the photos I posted in the gallery. A new life, what a blessing 

Today was super fun too! We had a gathering of the “Wiede” people at our annual Wiedemann family reunion in Shiner TX! So good to see family members we don’t see often enough and Trenton took advantage of going up a day early to spend time with his grandparents at “the farm” in Flatonia and to shoot his bow & guns. He never turns down a chance to be outdoors. We also had a great time at my best friends daughters graduation party on Saturday. They are like family too, so it was a great visit and I sure do wish they would all decide to move from Pearland to Cypress. I miss them so much!

I told y’all I had a lot to report! What else…we (the four of us) are going on a mission trip the week of July 4 up to Oklahoma to help at the Apache church. I’m hoping we can borrow a tent from someone. It just needs to be a one room/or dome tent that you can at least stand up in. Trenton & Amanda will share one and Robert & I will share the other (we have one already). The tents will be inside, as we will have them set-up in a gym as our sleeping quarters. What have I gotten myself into! Just kidding, I hear it’s a great experience 

My last request for the post (sorry there have been so many) is to send me your endocrinologist recommendations. It appears Amanda may have some thyroid issues that need addressing after her latest set of blood work came back. Personal experience has been our best form of finding good doctors. Whew, wore myself trying to remember everything from the last couple of weeks and I know there is even more to tell you. Well, 4 a.m. comes early, so I better get to bed.

Our Amanda Supporters or Amanda’s Angels, as YOU all are called, are truly the best. YOU lift not only my precious Amanda up, but our whole family. We have so many angels in our life and it amazes me every single day that we have so much support. I love YOU for lots of reasons, but sticking with us on this almost two year journey is truly remarkable to me. Thanks YOU guys!

Learn More about Laser Therapy for Headaches & Migraines at  http://www.myml830.com