Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Laser Therapy for Shoulder Pain Relief


This is a testimony from a ML830 Laser Patient who has experienced relief from shoulder pain after using the ML830 Cold Laser.


“I came into my Physical Therapist with severe pain in my right shoulder. I couldn’t remember the last time I slept through the whole night without waking up in excruciating pain several times. After the complimentary laser treatment on my first visit, I was able to sleep on my back without experiencing as much pain as usual. After 9 laser treatments along with my physical therapy program, my shoulder pain went from a level 10 to a level 2. I can now sleep through the whole night without waking up once in pain. If you are suffering with shoulder pain try ML830 Cold Laser Therapy!”                                                                  
       -Kathy 



Find out more about  Natural Relief from Shoulder Pain at http://www.myml830.com